What can my hubby and i do together for a hobby?

My hubby is yelling at me that we dont spend enough time together. I always read and he is always on the computer playing his game. We have an almost 4 year old son and a 6 year old (my step son). Is there anything we could do as a family or just as a couple that we can do often? I'm pretty much open for anything. thanks, krysti

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Exercise together. - take walks every day, or get a treadmill, etc, and one use the treadmill and the other do curls and use weights.

Cook together- decide on a neat meal and both of you plan and cook it.

Put puzzles together

Answer by Bmat at 3:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Unfortunately exercise is the only thing I could really come up with when i thought about it. My hubby likes to run in the summer so I'm only the eliptical now getting ready to be able to JOG with him ; )

& cooking just as mentioned! My hubby LOVES to cook! I love to eat the food he cooks and watch him while he does it ; )
    dcwhite4him

Answer by dcwhite4him at 4:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Make LOVE! :) :) :)
    Anonymous

• Game night. Movie & Popcorn night. Walks. Choose a book everyone can enjoy and take turns reading it outloud instead of watching tv.
    MsEmsMom110

Answer by MsEmsMom110 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• We have taken up hiking. It's something that gets him away from the Xbox and gets us and our 3 kids active. I'm not in the best shape but it's actually really fun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2010