Second pregnant man?

http://www.ecanadanow.com/curiosity/2010/01/27/scott-moore-to-be-the-worlds-second-pregnant-man/comment-page-2/

Sorry I don't know how to make it clickable! What are your opinions on this? I'm usually very open minded about things but I think this is getting crazy! These "pregnant men" are women who underwent surgery and hormone replacement to become the men they swear they were supposed to be born as. I think if they truly, down to the marrow of their bones, wanted to be men, they would have no desire whatsoever to carry a child. Besides, men can't get pregnant so I guess it is all moot right? : ) What do you think? Should they be considered pregnant men, or women who had surgery to become like a man and is now pregnant?! LOl , slow news day for me I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what i dont understand is y a woman would hav surgery to b a man to b... with another man.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you, if they REALLY wanted to be men, why carry a child inutero (sp)? But then again, I don't get the whole thinking behind the surgery. I have a friend who did the surgery about 10 years ago and he seems very happy. She was not in school growing up so I'm glad for him now. But yeah Why?
    Anonymous

• Men do not have uteruses. If you have a uterus you are a women

Answer by louise2 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• This is such a load of CRAP!!!! It is NOT a man having a baby, it is a WOMAN having a baby. She doesn't have a penis, she still has women parts, give me a break. This stuff makes me so mad, because the media wants you to believe that it's a man having a child, and it's NOT!! It's a woman, with woman parts that is pregnant. Not a man, with a penis having a baby. Let's get real here. Idiotic woman for trying to make people believe she is a man, give me a break!!
    Anonymous

• LOL anon :07! that is exactly what I thought! That is a special kind of confused right there. So this woman somehow knew deep down that she is really a gay man?
    Anonymous

• I honestly don't buy into all this. If they were born women and still have their "women bits" THEY ARE NOT PREGNANT MEN!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I'm going to start a FaceBook group called "Real men don't have uteruses." (sp?)
    Anonymous

• Ha ha ha ha anon :10!! That's funny!
    Anonymous

EXACTLY!!
    Anonymous

• Has science been able to manipulate the XX chromosome and turn that pesky extra "X" into a "Y"? I must have missed that crucial scientific development.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010