What's a sweeper that really sucks? ..... u know, like it's supposed to ; )

Because of my cheapness I have always had sweepers that just don't suck LOL, they're horrible!! Come on there has to be a gem out there!! I beleive it!! If I have to give over an arm and a leg or even just one of the two I am not willing to buy the sweeper and I'll just continue to complain ; )

dcwhite4him

Asked by dcwhite4him at 4:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I say turn your dog upside down and let him lick the floor clean! He would do a better job if you sprinkled some food all over the floor first and then he could eat all the stuff that is under the food when he is trying to get the food up! good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Dyson..Its like 500.00 but worth it..Instead of buying a 100.00 one for a year it is worth it to invest the 500.00 in one that really works and lasts..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 4:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• gee i went through cheap sweepers like 1 or 2 every year (even a dyson.... imo not worth the $$). i got a kirby now and it was very expensive but i've had it longer than any other one so that's a plus lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2010