ok seriously does anyone else!!!

i'm 18 weeks with my third pregnancy and i dont ever rememeber peeing this much!!!! I seriously pee between 15 -18 times a day!!!! has this happened to anyone else??? the dr said the baby was low but dear heavens!!!!!

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes the baby is pushing on the bladder.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yeah, that sounds like me! Every single morning I pee just before I leave for work. By the time I make it to work I am running to put my things down so I can go again. I'm up all times of the night using the restroom and my hubby always has to pause the movies that we watch together so that I can go at least twice. I don't remember it being ike this with my first either.
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 4:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i'm 18-19 weeks and i probably pee about that often. probably like 5 times at work, maybe 3 times in the morning before work, 4 times between work and bed, 2 times around bedtime, 4 times at night...
    Anonymous

• Alizzie mom___ was your first baby a girl??? and do you know what this one is yet????
    amylynn4919

Answer by amylynn4919 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yes, that was a problem for me too.
    boysmomma2

Answer by boysmomma2 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I have to pee all the time! It was worse earlier in the pregnancy because the uterus is still really low and the baby is right on the bladder. I still pee a lot, at least a couple times an hour. And I can't walk past the bathroom without having to use it, as soon as I think about it I have to go! Now that the baby is getting bigger, he likes to "jump" on my bladder...not fun!
    Cecilydw

Answer by Cecilydw at 5:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Amylynn.......... both are girls. I didn't get sck with my first but I got really sick during my first trimester with this one. I guess gender doesn't really make a different huh? lol
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 6:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2010