What funny things did your kid(s) get mixed up?

My daughter confused "growth spurt" with "grass-burr" when she was little. She thought a dopper pepper (Dr. Pepper) was a straw. She also thought a yardstick was a teacher. She used "chee" when she meant a singular peice of cheese.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my son was little, He used to say "damn crackers" instead of Grahm crackers. He had problems with pronouncing his "G's"
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• It's not really a mix up but I thought this was funny. The other night my mom was telling me that one of my cousin's is pregnant. My 9 year old son was sitting nearby pretending not to listen to our conversation. I asked when she was due and my mom responded with "She's due in.....March I think." My son turned around and said "WHO is she doing?" He thought my mom said "doing" when she said "due in!" I don't think he knew what he said and I didn't bother to explain!
    Anonymous

• my daughter doesnt mix anything up like think one thing is another but she calls things cute names
    muffin= fuffin
    balloon= babaloon
    soda= sodo
    brother= brudder
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• my 6 yr old used to ask for a cupy chippy when she wanted a sippy cup & just last year she said she wanted to be "abstinent" from school.. My almost 3yr old calls her belly button corn..lol
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 4:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Lol, my youngest would get confused as to where our new baby was and point to my boobs and ask "baby?" lol, then to my stomache and ask "booby?" She has it down now and knows which is which. I know its odd for her to know the word 'boobie' but I don't see the harm in it. It's cute to see her try to remember which is the baby and which is the boobie now. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My daughter got a set of blocks with instructions for building various things. She and my husband were playing with the blocks and she wanted to build some particular thing she had seen on the box. She said, "Wait, Daddy. Let me get the ERECTIONS". Obviously she meant directions!
    Anonymous

• my step daughter used to call her nipples apples.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yesterday my three year old called Corn Pops 'Porn Cops!' LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• My daughter used to get Easter & Christmas mixed up. I dont know why but she thought Jesus was born on Easter & died on Christmas. I dont understand it because we'd sing xmas songs about baby jesus being born...it was kind of funny though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2010