sick tummy

Does anyone know why one would feel really sick to their stomach after not eating for a few hours? I'm not pregnant I just had my period,and my tubes are cut tied and all that. So why can't I go more than 4 hours without eating ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Health

• Low blood sugar.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Sometimes if I am eating bad for a week ( lots of junk) I notice my stomach gets kind of heartburn like, but without the heartburn and when it's empty it does not feel good.

Hard to explain. I would just eat small snacks/meals every couple of hours, but healthy stuff and see if that improves things.
    Anonymous

• yes low blood sugar. i get a sick tummers in the morning im not preg yet but i eat late at night cus i start getting sick around 4 or 5 in the morning. just eat small meals and some snacks to help.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• okay will try eating small snacks between meals. I was feeling like throwing up uggghh.
    Anonymous