want to do something for hubby, any suggestions?

I'm sooo exhausted from this pregnancy and I feel sick all the time :( My husband is getting a second job to help pay off some debt and has been really sweet by by trying to help get the house in better order, but I think he's feeling kind of down because I haven't been up to doing much. I am asleep when he comes home, I haven't been making dinner because it just makes me sick to my stomach to cook (let alone get the energy to do that) and so I want to do or give him something to show I really appreciate him. Any suggestions?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• If you could work up the energy you could put one night aside (maybe take a nap before he gets there so that you are rested) and give him a ful body massage and make him a nice dinner (or even order in). That way you are showing him that you know how hard he is working. Maybe even get him a card and write him a little sentament in it. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Can you get him a card, write something super sweet on there, thanking him for all that he does for you and your baby :)? Then cook him a dinner, if you can stomach it, and have a nice little picnic in the living room. Get some candles, and just go all out. Then maybe run him a bath (if he likes that, or shower if he prefers.) and have some chilled sparkling cider, and just indulge him while he is in the shower or bath. Take a nap that day, so that you aren't super worn out when he comes home. And if you can't do all that, than maybe just tell him thank you and make it a point to let him know how much you care and really appreciate him =)
    Anonymous

• oh I wish I could do all that, but honestly it seems soooo overwelming to me!!! I have been trying my best to take naps so I have more energey when he gets home but my oldest refuses to nap and if he does than my youngest is awake because they don't nap at the same time. I tried to take a nap yesterday and my oldest was jumping all over me. I put on a video for him and everything and he would NOT let me sleep! The only thing I managed yesterday was laundary. No one had any real meals
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• cont. I have tried everything to get my energy up so I can do these things, but it nothing has helped, and I can't seem to catch up on sleep and the entire family seems to be suffering from my lack of energy and feeling sick all the time! I can do a card, I want to do more, but really making dinner just seems like tooo much for me right now!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• BLOW JOB!!! Ta-da: Instant happy Daddy!
    Anonymous

• Just tell him how much you appreciate him.Seems you're both spread pretty thin.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• sorry ann...noit with bad morning sickness (that lasts 24/7)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Get on an anti-depressant. It's obvious to me, a stranger on the internet, that you're depressed, I can only imagine what your poor husband is putting up with.
    Anonymous

• Give him what he really wants! A blow job! Men don't give a crap about candles, dinner and romance..Romance is their way of getting in our pants!
    Anonymous