how to get mind off from baby-making

Midlife crises is not a reason to make a baby.

When career is not going where I want (and I'm in my forties), how can I create a baby-free live and be happy with that? What should I do to pursue this life when everyone I know is a mom? How do I involve myself in a more progressive circle of friends without hurting current friends feelings?

I need to seek a new life. How do I do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• go see a councelor
    Anonymous

• If you find more progessive friends then start spending time with them, you will naturally have less time with your current friends. I wouldnt make it a point to drop current friends just start pursuing your interests. Look into a hobby..maybe soemthing athletic or artistic and you can meet people thru that. Volunteer work may also be rewarding. Maybe you should think about adopting..if it is eating you up that much and you may want to be a mom..why dismiss the idea? just a thought..good luck!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• adoption.
    Anonymous