Does anyone live in Marshfield WI?

I am moving there and I was just wondering what the schools are like, and what doctor you would recommend? My daughter already see's the GI specialist, Nephorlogist (sp), and Neurologist.. Just wondering about a ped's?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• my granny does
    Anonymous

• I don't live there. But I live aprox. 45 miles from there. They do have some Great facilities there for their Marshfield clinic is Great!! We had our Grandson there when he was in the NICU. My DD went to the nearest hospital and it couldn't do anything for her so she was transported there. She had the worst Sevre head laseration either hospital ever saw. And she had a broken back too! I had A friend that had luekemia and was treated at the hospital!She was just a young Girl. She recovered. So its well known! That's a big plus+. They have the Children's miracle network fund raiser there and its a nice time for family's! The community is small. Has old world charm! We Enjoy visiting there. The Rotary Club does Awesome Light shows through out November & December for Christmas light displays! Beautiful! A Caring small town! They have decent grocery stores! They have Target I love. They have Menards, Good Will, Walmart, Younkers.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I don't but I do live in SE WIsconsin and about an hour from Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin-Wauwatosa.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I live in Marshfield. I don't know a peds doctor to recommend. My son's doctor is not taking new patients. The schools are great. There is a lot of opportunity for kids. Definitely a small town feel. If you would like to know anything more just ask.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2010