is there a way to tighten up ur stomach

my stomach was streched so bad in my first pregnacy and it doesn't matter how much i work out i cant seem to get rid of the pouch at the bottom is there a way to tightin it up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Try going to the maternity section or to a place where they sell medical stuff like bandages and belts anything that has to do with a speedy recovery. Anyway this is what I did I got me those maternity belts with velcro this helped to hold in your stomach since we can't seem to hold our own stomach by ourselves for a long period of time. Try this and see what happens but of course do some exercises and eat right too. GL Hope this helps.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• surgery
    Anonymous

• Eh, if it's that bad even after working it out, then a Tummy-Tuck is probably your only option.
    Anonymous

• Surgery to sew the stomach muscles back together, in addition to getting it tucked or lipo-ed. It's the ONLY way!

Isn't it cruel what pregnancy does to our bodies?!?!? :(
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2010