Pay Pal?

Does anyone use Pay pal? I went to there web site and im a lil confused? do they charge you to use them? is it safe??

Eveshalloween

Asked by Eveshalloween at 5:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Shopping

• I use it. It is completely safe - just make sure it's the real site by looking for the legitimizing symbols on the bottom of the page (the same ones you see on credit bureau & credit card sites), and it is free!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I use paypal at least once a week. I dont think they charge fees- if they do its like $.10 per transaction. Super safe!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i use it and it is great and safe. they do not charge you fees unless you get paid. if you sell something they charge you but to buy online is free. i use it all the time everywhere.. i feel safer then putting my credit card out there on the internet. make sure you get the right website that is Https://www.paypal.com
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 5:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Thanks ladies :)
    Eveshalloween

Answer by Eveshalloween at 4:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2010