pregnant again?

how easy is it to actually get pregnant after just having a baby..

i mean is it really as people say it is.. you are "highly" capable of getting pregnant again...

is that true? am i pretty much screwed!? haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its really easy. my 2 oldest are exactly 10 mos. apart.
    Anonymous

• it is very easy likely for you to get pregnant. I worked in an OB-GYN office and we saw it alot. Thats why the doctor tells you to wait 6 weeks and then start a birth control method. I know its harder than it sounds. If you didnt use a condom or anything you are a risk of getting pregnant again because your body is all ready to carry a baby since you just had one. Good luck and I wish you the best!
    Anonymous

• well that helps! thanks.. im starting to uhh wish myself luck as well =/
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant with my second when my first was 6 months old after being on fertility to get pregnant before. So yes! Also if you get your period more than once a month while on birth control it means your birth control isn't strong enough for your heightened hormones. Too bad nobody told me that til after I got pregnant again! lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• yes my friend got pregnant 2wks after she had her twins. she miscarried at almot 4mts

anon:39. where you work do you ever see woman who got preggo on the shot or iud. sorry op to hijack ur post

piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yes my mother did with me and my sister.
    boysmomma2

Answer by boysmomma2 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• thanks ladies! an no worries about hijacking my question :) i hope she responds to you though!! good luck :)
    Anonymous