SERIOUSLY!!!!! VENT ABOUT MY DH!

Idk what is wrong with him..he procrastinates to no end he was supposed to be helping my ds with his science fair project and get this he's waited till the last minute now my ds's project was supposed to be on teachers desk today to be graded before getting judged NOW it's late!! He can't figure out and i always knew it was hard btw like most men he didn't listen now it's unfinished and tomorrow is judge day he ds knows very little about this project and neither do I because I thought it was being taken care of by dh grrr..so now dh wants to take the easy way out and say it was a failed project I am so pissed I COULD SCREAM AHHHHHHHHHH! WHO KNEW IT WOULD END UP THIS WAY NOW DS MAY FAIL :{

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why didnt you help her?
    Anonymous

• Your blaming this entirely on the husband? What about your child? Isn't there some responsibility there for them to get some of their own project done?
    Anonymous

• Yes but he's got learning disabilities and had I known dad chose something this hard I wouldn't have went thru with it and dh wanted to be the one to help so i assumed he did..
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i agree with the second anonymous...why blame it all on your man? how come your child didnt do more...its not your husbands project...its your childs...the only responisibility dad has is to help if absolutely needed or to provide the materials needed...so why blow up on your husband?
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• its time for you to jump in and help..what is the project?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• It is TOTALLY frustrating to think you can count on someone and they not come through as promised!! However, was your DH like this before? Has he procrastinated with important issues before? If the answer is yes (and I suspect that it is yes), then why would you expect anything different from him? He either needs to change (Good Luck w/that)....or YOU need to remember this is par for the course and YOU need to change your expectations! :) How old is your son? I hate to say this, but not every child has parents who help them with their projects or homework....as a previous single mother - I was too busy (2 jobs & college) or tired to commit to helping my daughter with her homework assignments, and thank God, whe was able to do much of it on her own! You have learned a lesson: Your son needs to do his own projects or it is solely up to YOU to help him. It SUCKS when your partner doesn't find important issues, IMPORTANT! :(
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• OP i totally feel your pain. Our men tell us to stop nagging so much, stop checking up on them etc. Yet when we do as they ask, they utterly drop the ball. I am so sorry you are dealing with this drama with your man
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• You didn't pay any attention? You didn't ask DH or child how the project is going. You didn't notice a lack of evidence? You failed your child too.
    Anonymous