Teen Mommy-to-be needs help

I am 18 and expecting my first (I am 19 weeks). I have no one to talk to about how terrified I am or anything else I am feeling. His dad is never around. Physically he is around about 60% of the time but never here for me when I need him. My parents kicked me out so I am forced to live with my babys dad. He goes out all hours of the night and sometimes doen't come home. I feel like I am having this baby all alone with no one in the world to comfort me

MommyofLandyn

Asked by MommyofLandyn at 6:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hugsThere are many of us here for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Girlie you can talk to me anytime. Just message me whenever you need to and I usually check my mail throughout the day. I was 20 when I had my first child and I know its tuff but hang in there. Its all worth it once you hold that precious baby in your arms.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 6:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Hugs sweetie we are here for you.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Feel free to pm me anytime; I try to check my mail every day or so. I can listen pretty well, and just recently had a co worker around your age who had a baby. We are all here for you, even if you family isn't. Do you have a friend or other relative you can stay with instead of the father if he isn't interested in being there?
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 7:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Find out about section 8 apartments and apply. Some complexes are very nice. Rent is based on income. There is usually a waiting list. You will be able to live on your own.

Find out about local help. There are organizations that will help you with baby stuff. Go to childbirth classes. Go to breastfeeding classes at WIC or go to La Leche League meetings and meet other moms.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• *HUGS*

Please look up the crisis pregnancy center in your area. They are GREAT. They will help you with supplies, counceling, resources ect ect ect.
    Good luck!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• xxx I'm sorry. I had my son at 18, feel free to pm if you want to just talk.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i know how you feel! i was 19 and my daughters father walked out the day i told him i was pregnant! if you need to talk just msg me im here for you!
    nikkilynn1

Answer by nikkilynn1 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• im so sorry you feel that way and are haveing to go through this alone feel free to email me anytime ....
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I know what you are going through.I got pregnant when I was 18 and had my son right after my 19th bday.My ex found out I thought I was pregnant and he pulled away just like what yours is doing now.he left me shortly b4 I found out for certain I was pregnant.I'm very sorry you feel all alone but it is the farthest thing from the truth.You have a great support group right here on Cafemom.There also should be some support groups within your local churches for unwed mothers.Just look around.There are also pregnancy hotlines you can call,I believe they are listed n the phone book.You are not alone mama!!There are many people on here who have been through the same thing you are going through and most of us are willing to talk if you feel up to it.We have all made it through these times and you will be a better person for it!!Believe me I speak from personal experience!!
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 12:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2010