Do you give oral to your s/o more than he gives it to you or is it the other way around?

I really envy women whose hubbies give it to them all the time. My hubby is the ONLY one I've ever gotten oral from, (though he wasn't my first sexual encounter...I've just been with ONLY him my entire adult life and I was celebate for 2 years before we met!) He is REALLY good at what he does! Not sloppy and very sensuous! I wash up ALL the time and shower daily and keep my stuff shaved, so it's not like it's a hygiene issue! But I do him just about EVERY day if not a COUPLE times a day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I have to say I probably receive it more than I give it... Which is kind of weird, because in previous relationships it's usually been the other way around, since I actually have a bit of an oral fixation, and never really cared much for receiving it. But my SO just LOVES going down on me, and really, who am I to stop him, heh. Especially since he happens to be pretty good at it ;)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Most of the time it goes both ways. There are point where it get it more than he does I have TMJ and it causes my jaw to lock up so he doesn't get it as often as he should.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I do it way more than he does. He only does it on my birthday or valentines day and rarely just because.
    Anonymous

• well i might be weird but i really dont like get it done so i just do it to him

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• honestly, pretty much equal. He's big on "fair is fair". All the better for me. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• He RARELY does me. It makes me very self conscious that maybe there is a reason he does not like to, but i don't really want to ask him why, or ask him to do it. I just get the idea that he does not like to do it, not sure if it's me or maybe he is just lazy.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• He gives me oral whenever I want it. He loves doing it. I hate it, so I rarely give any oral to him. I guess I am lucky he gives it back to me so much. lol
    Anonymous

• It's 50/50.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I get it more than he does. It seems that I'm a lot more "game" after I've been pleased and he says "You just can't beat my response." LOL
    Anonymous

• I give more than I get, but that's more my choice than his.
    Anonymous