how much would you pay for the following? need all opinions please

dining table and chairs set..

living room set- couch- loveseat or sectional with end tables

and king size bed frame w/head board foot board

im getting new furniture and want to make an informed decision. i found a place that had each set priced at 500 to 600 per set ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess those prices are Fair! Anything that's better may cost more! I like anything that has more solid wood. I prefer things made in the USA. At factories I know about! I also look for any places that have Deals! Like if you spend money there for all of these rooms. Maybe a Free big screen tv would be a option! Look For Deals!! Look for bonus offers! Look for the flyers in the paper!! How neat will it be to have new furniture!! Good Luck to you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I think thats a great deal. Check your local craigslist just to make sure you can find something just as nice for less. I got my couch and washer and dryer off there.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 7:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i did look there and found some nice items but my problem is i have no truck or a way to haul them. and the ones that were in town were spoke for as soon as the add was posted. one guy had a microfiber sectional with a dark wood end tables all for 400...i was 10 minutes too late on calling for that one. good deals on criagslist never last long..but i still check couple of times a day.
    Anonymous

• ! Like if you spend money there for all of these rooms. Maybe a Free big screen tv would be a option!

thanks i didnt think about that, if i gonna spend that much in one shot i better get some sort of discount or free delivery ....something
    Anonymous

• How tall is a tree? I would need to see the items.
    Anonymous

• I prefer vintage. I like solid, well built wood furniture. Most of our furniture is from auctions, second hand shops, garage sales and alleys; all of it is 50-75 years old.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2010