Baby Movement.

When you fiirst start to feel your baby move how often do you feel it? I keep feeling little punches in the same spot it seems like everyday but i don't always feel them or even very often for that matter. I'm 18 and 1/2 week so i could not be feeling the baby yet, but I'm sure you all know how much i would love to be!

babychappellmom

Asked by babychappellmom at 7:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I started feeling my 2nd and 3rd baby by 16 weeks. It was very faint but when you've felt them before you know. its possible you felt your baby moving. Its really hard to describe. some women say it feels like butterflies but it always made me feel kinda uncomfortable. like someone was touching me when I didnt want them to??? that probably sounds dumb but you'll know for sure what it feels like soon enough.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 8:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• This is my first pregnancy and I felt the first movements(flutters) at 16 weeks (2days in a row) then I felt absolutely nothing until 20 weeks and thats when I felt the 1st actual kicks. Then I felt nothing again until 22 weeks and ever since then I have felt movement pretty much everyday. GL and Congrats
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 9:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• For me I felt my baby move at 10 Weeks no I'm not crazy my husband is very active and constantly moves even in his sleep I had my 1st ultra-sound at 13 Weeks the 1ST thing the OB said is"Wow your baby is doing jumping jacks " I have a very active baby inside of me according to my Doctors and OB my baby is always moving
    thekayk

Answer by thekayk at 9:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i felt my first at 16 weeks, my 2nd at 15 weeks and this one at 11 weeks its not everyday yet
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2010