Can your man put out the fire?...

A fireman came home from work one day and told his wife, You know we have a wonderful system at the fire station. Bell 1 rings and we all put on our jackets Bell 2 rings and we all slide down the pole Bell 3 rings and were on the fire truck ready to go. From now on when I say Bell 1 I want you to strip naked. When I say Bell 2 I want you to jump in bed. And when I say Bell 3 we are going to make love all night.
The next night he came home from work and yelled...Bell1 The wife promptly took all her clothes off. When he yelled Bell 2 The wife jumped into bed. When he yelled Bell 3 then they began making love. After a few minutes the wife yelled. BELL 4!!!

What the hell is Bell 4? asked the husband...ROLL OUT MORE HOSE she replied...YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR THE FIRE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh geeze!!!! ROFL!!! Poor guy, ha ha ha ha!! My man's got it covered ;)
    Anonymous

• im a firefighter and ive never heard that lol i need to tell the guys that one lol
    Anonymous

• hahahaha. Yes, my husband can definately put out the fire.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• ROFL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nope. Since he started smoking again he is not able to get it up as easily and stay hard. We had this problem before when he was smoking. Sucks but I guess he likes his smokes more than sex. I have a 9 inch vibrator and will use that so my fire is put out.
    Anonymous