Are you going to watch the State of the Union Address?

Just curious. I'm not. Looking at the man makes my head hurt. I think he'll be in full on campaign mode, spewing promises that he can't deliver and talking out both sides of his mouth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's hard to point out his mistakes if you don't see them
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nope just like every spech that any President makes.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wallbadthrowing up

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Nope. I KNOW all presidents do this but this man talks TOO much. He needs to SIT down, SHUT UP and do his JOB. Which in our CURRENT financial crisis is not jetting to foreign countries for the olympics and Nobel peace prizes and running all over the country campaigning for people. Fix SOMETHING or at least be on the WAY to fixing it. ALL he has done is sign bills WITHOUT READING them behind closed doors at 2 am! Way to go.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Besides, he's going to hang Pelosi out to dry, how could not want to see that? :p
    NotPanicking

• Yep.

He is doing his job, just not quickly. There's a lot going on here, and big changes take time.
    . . . . . Unless the president's job is actually clearing brush like the last guy did.
    Anonymous

• Nope I won't. I never bothered listening to anything Obama has ever said. Why listen to a boat load of crap that won't ever happen? I have better things to do that try to be fed bullshit.
    Anonymous

• HAHA...Thats true NP......but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I dont wanna :) LOL
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I am going to try...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• OP here: I actually respect your opinion sooo much NP and you are right. But that being said, i'm in a bad mood and have a *majah* sinus headache. If i hear all of hit hot air, my head might just explode :) But yeah, you are right.

Anonymous