Has your husband

Ever heard you pass gas ? do you pass gas in front of your hubby? MY hubby has heard me don't a couple of time but i did not mean to do it in front of him I though I was going to die because he was like did you just fart And i got really mad and up set kinda funny tho

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we have fart contests. lol. I couldnt live with holding in my farts all day. Its hard enough holding them in while in public places. Hell no if Im gonna hold it in at home.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 9:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• We fart in front of each other. What's the big deal? What's with all the bathroom questions anyway. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Haha yepp. I'm one of the lucky ones though where my farts don't really smell most of the time...they are just loud. So it doesn't really embarass me.
    Anonymous

• Uh! yeah this is kind of embarrassing but it happens at the worse times too when he is on top of me making love then I accidently rip one out...He stops for a second and says "Damn girl you almost blew my nuts off" we just laugh for a moment then of course try to get back on track it is so funny and embarrassing for me he just says don't worry about it...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• LOL! I came from a family of boys who farted all the time, and even my mom let's them slip now and then without worrying too much about it. I thought it was desgusting, but then I married a guy who was even more proper than me. It bothers him when I BURP!! Now that I've had a kid it's harder to hold the farts in! Once when I was preggo we were having a conversation and I was sitting with my feet up towards him. I got stuck on a word I was trying to remember (you know, pregnancy brain!), and all of a sudden a HUGE fart came right out at him! I thought his eyes were gonna pop out! He did have enough sense of humor to joke about it, though he never cracked a smile. ROFL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Only a billion times. We've been passing gas in front of each other since we were dating. Of course, I waited until he did it first until I would. lol. I still try to be respectful, but when I have to, I won't hold back.
    Anonymous

• OF COURSE! How can you live with someone and try to hold in your farts for the rest of your life?! I dont understand that at all. I dont try and hold in my farts at all, its natural and we BOTH do it so why hide it. I couldnt imagine having to run out of the room every time i had to pass gas, that is just crazy!
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• HAHA!! I hold mine until he is around so I can fart on him :-) He farts on me so I'm going to fire right back.
    jennypinfargo

Answer by jennypinfargo at 9:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i farted on his head when we were dating.... i was 16.... he said he fell in love with me after that... now ten years later if i accidentally slip one out... he says gross and that he's moving out... i just laugh
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 9:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i let him no, I've never been one to enter a contest, the way I was raised is that's just crude. etc. But for the first 6 months we lived together I went outside to do it. I told him I just didn't feel comfortable doing it with someone in the room and I hate it, even the word sounds dirty. But point is, he convinced me to be comfortable, so if i have to, I do. But don't really for "fun".
    Anonymous