Decreaced fetel movement at 25 weeks....

I am 25 weeks with a boy.... He moves like crazy for a few days then practically stops for a few days .... The longest I go with out feeling ANYTHING on those days is 3 to 4 hrs. What is up with this? I don't really remember my first son doing this... but it has been 4 years, lol.
Does anyone else have this problem?
I do smoke... please don't bash me b/c trust me, I've bashed myself worse than anyone else can do.... I've tried slowing down and have a little by trying to keep busy, but I also crave cigs like food! I hate it! ............. I added that in b/c I didn't know if it had something do to with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• First of all, Good for you for trying, and I do hope you are successful in quitting smoking. As long as your baby starts moving again after his break, he should be fine. Maybe he just takes long naps? Ask your doctor, though, to get a solid answer.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• As long as your getting your kick count you should be fine...My ds was born because he actually quit moving and hadn't moved in 24 hours at least...Still mention it to your dr though...
    Anonymous

• theres less and less room in your belly so it could be hard for him to move.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• my kids did the same thing and they were fine and i smoked with 3 of my pregnancy and didn't with my other and all of my kids did the something. so to me it does sound normal but if u want a peace of mind for sure then talk with ur dr or go in labor and deliver and they will help u with the kick count too. i had to do that with my last one cause i didnt know what to expect cause of having twins.
    crazymother06

Answer by crazymother06 at 5:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2010