Some how I found a place for pen pals for children and now I dont know how I got there, Im still new to the computer.

Dee288

Asked by Dee288 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Do you mean hear at Cafemom or just in general? I'm in a group for moms of elementary aged kids & they had a post where you could sign up. If that's what you mean, you can do a search at the top right hand of the screen & it should come up. If that's not what you mean, maybe you can try a google search or go to a group here & ask around. Hope that helps, if not-sorry. Good luck, hope you find it :)
    JeJaNi_MaMa

Answer by JeJaNi_MaMa at 9:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• If you are using Internet Explorer, go to the top left hand corner and click the yellow star. You will get a drop down menu and at the top you will see Favorites, Feeds, and History. Click history. You can search by date of when you found it, or you can do a search and type in penpals and that will probably find it for you.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2010