So excited!!!

I am 19 weeks today and i was lying in bed about 530 this a.m. and i felt my baby move it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

junebutterfly

Asked by junebutterfly at 9:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• isnt it awesome congrats! it'll only get more painful from here lol
    Anonymous

• How wonderful! I bet you sat and waited for the next one, right? You make me miss being pregnant!
    Eva_the_Diva

Answer by Eva_the_Diva at 9:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• LOL yup i sure did, but it didnt come but i did feel him move a couple more times today. :)
    junebutterfly

Answer by junebutterfly at 9:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I remember that feeling and how excited it made me feel. You feel so close to your baby. Something inside you is alive, and it is so real the first time you feel it, and realize you are going to be a mommy! I love that feeling. Congrats.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Isn't it by far the most special thing to feel? In a few weeks you'll be able to see your baby bump bounce, from your little one's kicks. I was watching my belly the other night, so amazing.....who needs TV when you have an amazing baby bump?!?
    Enjoy each movement and when they get a bit more unconfortable simply remember that, at least your feeling your baby grow and move, and that means all is well in your womb!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 8:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2010