Did some of the moms here not complete the 4th grade??

I cannot believe how many people do not read the questions through before giving an answer. Over and over I have seen answers on here where they ask the OP something that she had already answered in the question. Why even bother to write in an answer if you aren't willing to read the question??
Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I guess people do it because they assume they already know what you are going to say or they think they understand the whole situation. I know there are times I skim through and get a basic feel for the problem, but if I have a question or feel like I am assuming something I usually go back and read it through again.
    Also I think long questions people don't want to read all of it. In that case though I just skip it if I don't feel like that much reading.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 9:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I don't know I'm sure i'm guilty of it from time to time. it's probably a good idea to read through the entire question.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Pet peeve of mine as well. I posted a question a few weeks ago about my 6 month old son's crib being recalled and my family making me feel bad for keeping him in his pack n' play next to my bed until the part to fix the crib came in. Someone responded saying "why in the world would you buy him an unsafe crib?" Uh it was recalled months AFTER I bought it! DUHHHH! Some ppl are stupid.
    Anonymous

• LMAO 0 I went through this with a question I asked tonight, kinda annoying
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Well I know I did complete the first grade, but the spelling of some moms leads me to believe many didn't.
    Anonymous

• "Well I know I did complete the first grade, but the spelling of some moms leads me to believe many didn't. "

Bahahahaha! I had to prove the point. I hate when people don't read the whole post. Soooo ANNOYING!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• One of my per peeves is that stupid anonymous button ;)
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• View Image =]

Anonymous