My husband got a $400 speeding ticket....

I want to kill him! What I want to do is scream at him but perhaps I should just let it go as he must very well know how bad he screwed up! So should I complain or just shut up? Man I am mad....

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 9:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i say give him 1 good ripping and then let it go so it is not a constant fight
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Um, that is money he took out of you and your children's mouths.. I would be damn mad!!
    Anonymous

• yeah been there done that. That sounds like a ticket that already went to warrant. It should be half that! my goodness.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• couch. one word, many meanings. couch. charge him 15 bucks a nite to sleep in the bed and make him stay on the couch untill his ticket is *paid off*. = 1month! lol
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 9:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Oh I'd be so pissed. Words can't even describe. Not only does he have to pay a $400 ticket but your insurance will probably go up too.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• "i say give him 1 good ripping and then let it go so it is not a constant fight "

^ this
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• LOL. I'd like to know how fast he was going. I got 4 tickets in one stop and it didn't even add up to that much. (The lawyer to keep them off my record did though.)
    Anonymous

• honestly, i'd let it go. yes, its a lot of money. but dh and i try to give each other "a break" when we make mistake. think how bad you'd feel....now do you really want your dh screaming at you about it too? just forgive him and move on. its good karma for next time you make a mistake.
    LeahJ

Answer by LeahJ at 10:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Like the p.p. I would love to know how fast he was going! He must have been flying.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't yell at him like he was a child for I'm sure he KNOWS he has messed up BAD. I would def have a talk about it, then leave it at that. You dont need tension in your relationship along with a fine like that! Good Luck!
    Anonymous