why am i thinking this?! err *banging head on the wall*

so i just had my first baby in september. my husband and i are really happy with our new family (=
but for the past couple weeks ive been feeling very tired and really moody. and for the past couple days ive been feeling sick in the morning. Since my baby is almost 5 months i was wondering if this is a withdraw,so to speak, symptom from after pregnancy? ****my diet or life style has not changed fyi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You might be prego again. take a pregnancy test.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• *op
    err i was hoping it wouldnt be that. i was thinking it might be possible but i was hoping it wasnt.
    Anonymous

• Nope, not a withdrawl symptom. It could be post partum or thyroid. Most likely you are expecting again. :) Happens to a lot of us.
    Anonymous

• Totally possible that moodiness could be normal postpartum stuff. But all the rest sounds like you should be peeing on a stick.
    Anonymous

• *OP
    =/
    Anonymous

• After my first one at around that time I felt exactly the same way your describing. And then I found out I was pregnant. My oldest 2 are 1 day short of a year apart.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• AHh-OOhhh...Sweetie go get a pregnancy test ...I think you have a feeling it could be true your just hoping its not. I have 5 children and the first four came in sets of two...very close together. I wouldnt change it for the world either, they got to grow and explore the world with a friend in hand. So, if so celebrate your blessings and if not look at post-partum or hormones? Could just be a bug but please go get checked out. God Bless...
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 3:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2010