What would you do

OK my friend moved in with me and i told her that i did not want one of her lil friends at my house because i did not like her well she told here where i lived anyway and i told her that i don't even want to here her name at my house. Was this wrong of me I want this girl gone but I don't know how to tell her to come get her stuff. HELP

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 9:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• that's why i don't let people stay with me, i can't imagine having to deal the drama that comes with it, there's only one queen in this castle.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• The problem is that if she chooses not to leave you have to legally evict her. You can't just throw people out anymore. You have to go to court and tell the judge why you want her evicted. He might laugh when you said bc you don't like her friend! Maybe she'll fall in love and move in with a bf and she'll be his problem. good luck
    Anonymous

• NOPE !!!!!!

I do not let half of my son's friends in my home.
    I am a private person, and am very picky about--who I let over .
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I would tell your "friend" how disrespectful after you give her a place to stay to invite others over I f she didn't want to follow your house rules tell her to get her shit and get the hell out if not throw the shit outside and change the locks on the door and never invite someone to stay again I've been there and done that and NEVER will again!!!!!!!!!!
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Who are you Hitler? Why have a friend move in as a roommate and then dictate who she can have over? It must SUCK to live with you!
    Anonymous