depressed ......

ive been w/my kids father for almost 8years and we have 2 girls together ... we fight on and off and or moods go up and down soo he walked out and said we fight 2 much and that its not right infront of the kids soo i agree but then y does he egnor me and block my phone calls and hasn't gave me any money and hasn't seen his kids since .. its like he changed he don't care and it makes me sooo upset and y i can't understand y he won't talk to me .. he keeps askin me to marry him i told him he needs to start proving himself he said i don't need to prove shit ... ive been w/u for 7 1/2 years and ive proved alot 2 u so if he really loves me then y can't he wait that 6months and see if we can make it .. so now he wants nothing to do w/me ... im soo hurt i feel empty inside and just don't understand any of this ... please help me :)

lauranorth03

Asked by lauranorth03 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry you're going through this. Just remember that you aren't alone. Is he giving you an ultimatum of marriage or bye-bye?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• While you wait, file for child support.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't sound healthy. Would he go to a therapist? Can you pin down what you fight about regularly and make a serious effort to change it? The not calling or seeing the kids is unforgivable to me. Good luck.
    Anonymous