grossed out about sex!!!!! Please read details...

My dh has a pooping schedule. For some reason he has to go every single night right before bed. Well, this interupts our love making because all i can think about is "is his ass clean." would this bother anybody else or am i just being a little crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• OP, I so agree with you. I can't do it either. I must shower before sex. Good thing is, hubby and I are both the same on this. If we take showers to go out and one of us has to poop, we retake the shower before we get it on. Weird I know because I am not going there but still...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• That would bother me, and I'd NEVER 69 unless he just got out of the shower. Gross.
    Anonymous

• it wouldn't bother except 69, don't you trust your husband's hygiene? or do you know better?
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Tip....get a hot wash cloth and wash him and then enjoy. He will love it........................ :)
    Anonymous

• Hahaha I've had this problem before too. My fiance went poop and then came in the room and wanted to mess around. All I was thinking about was the giant poop he just took. I was so grossed out that I literally couldn't do anything. You're not crazy. I think we all would rather wait to do the deed when we know all the special spots are nice and tidy. LOL
    Anonymous

• I feel the same way.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• idk, it would only bother me if he wanted me to lick his asshole..... otherwise i think he should be ok lol
    Anonymous

• I would be grossed out unless he cleaned his ass. 69 or not, You just can't relax and get into sex if you are worried about a shitty ass or smelling the foulness of the poopie butt. Hopefully after his schedueled evening crap, he will bathe or shower, maybe suggest that become a part of his ritual.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i don't look at his butthole or touch it during sex, but he doesn't like to be touched right after he's pooped anyway. He will also get grossed out if I just peed or pooped. He always wants me to wash myself before sex and it's just good to do anyway.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yeah that's gross...ewww
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2010