very light spotting, and cramps?? Help me please...

I have many pregnancy symptoms. One being that I'm 20 days late on my period. Actually, I'm 24 or 25 days late. But today I woke up from a nap and went to pee, like I always do and when I wiped there was a spot of very very light red, (almost pink) blood was on the toilet paper, then I wiped again and there was a tiny bit more, then wiped again and there wasn't anything at all. I've been to the bathroom 3 times since then and there's NOTHING, not any sign of blood or anything, it's like I never bled. But I'm still cramping pretty bad. Could this be a miscarriage? What could be going on???

ChelseaF

Asked by ChelseaF at 9:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• So has it been confirmed you are pregnant? If not then more than likely you are getting your monthly. I had the same thing happen to me in Dec. My last period was in Oct and I missed Nov. had all the signs of pregnancy then in Dec went to the bathroom wiped and light pink blood then a little while later I eventually got my period although it was very different. I was over 30days late.
    sleepless2009

Answer by sleepless2009 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Find out if your pregnant first. Either way you need to go to the ob gyn. Light spotting does not necessarily mean a miscarriage. I had it once while having sex while in early pregnancy.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• It COULD be. But you don't even know you are pregnant, yet. Why don't you just take a pee test? Then go from there.
    KristinAndFam

Answer by KristinAndFam at 4:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2010