A serious question?

I was late on My period, and it looked like I miscarried it had legs it was in a sack, but it was still bloody. It was floating. It looked just like a string of blood, skinny, and long dangling legs with feet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well thats a miscarry then. put it in a container and take it to the er if you want to know for sure
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• If you feel you have miscarried. You can call your gyno and get in and they can do a exam to find out...Did you have a lot of pain or feel anything different? I would of taken a picture of it just so I can ask the doc. Thats just me I am paranoid like that anyways. Its really hard to tell..Talk with your gyno..
    Anonymous

• Call your hosp ASAP. you could hemmorage and it could kill you. get it in a container and go. NOW. its very important. if your really sure you can wait then go FIRST THING in the morning!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I dont know but I would have flipped the heck out if I were you! If you were just late on your period then the baby should not have developed legs yet instead like little stubs. I have never experianced a misscariage so maybe you should post again asking for moms that have and see what they say. Sorry your having to go through this it must be really scarry, best of luck.
    Anonymous

• It sounds to me like you misscarried but for it to have legs you would have to have been farther along then just a few weeks call your doc and talk to them. I am sorry for your loss if you did indeed miscarry.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2010