So I have a lump on my va jay jay.

I don't know what it is. It is under my skin and feels like a lump. You can't see anything but if you touch it it feels like a mass or something. It doesn't hurt or anything. Has anyone ever experienced this? I have never had anything like this before and I don't know what it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is it something that just recently appeared? I'm sure its nothing but you should have it checked if for no other reason then the peace of mind it will give you.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• in your vagina? where are you talking about?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Yes it recently appeared at the beginning of this month and it isn't in my vagina it's on the lip.

Anonymous

• After my first pregnancy I developed this lump under the skin right below my pubic bone like where its soft and I had it checked out and its banine or however you spell that lol basically its not cancerus. My obgyn didnt even do any testing cause she has seen them befor and it doesnt hurt and not effecting me in any way but mine was in a different spot then yours so I dont know if that matters. If you can I would still get it checked out expecially if cancer runs in your family like mine does. This way you know your healthy and go on with your life with out worrying about it.
    Anonymous

• Yea i'm one of those people who don't want to tell the doc anything because i'm afraid it will be bad. I know it's better to find out if it's something bad sooner but I dunno i'm scared.

Anonymous

• I did, It turned out to be a pimple type thing. It went away after a few days.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2010