Still not pregnant. Any suggestions or tips??

Other than the typical. I havent gone in for a fertility test yet but the first response one says im a fertile myrtle! lol. Been trying for 10 months now and no luck. My periods r out of whack because of my 14 month old DD so i was wondering what you ladies did and how do you check your cm? and the thermometer thing? ANY TIPS would help! Thanks!

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 10:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi. Don't despair! So many of us have been there and come out the other side of it with a baby!

I, too, had trouble getting pregnant the second time. I found that ovulation predictors that actually showed you whether you were or not, versus having to compare the color of two lines, were much more effective. The first time I used that kind, I could tell when I was fertile, and boom--pregnant! Just something to consider.

Good luck!
    lw960207

Answer by lw960207 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• There are OTC ovulation kits you can buy that will tell you when you are ovulating.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• well, since you have already had one child im assuming its possible lol. Not to be rude but im assuming your hubby is good too lol. Sometimes it just takes a while!

http://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/f/whengetpregnant.htm

take a look at this post and maybe it will help!

good luck :-)
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 10:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• if you're a little overwieght or moret try losing just ten lbs. that really jumped up my fertility.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i would do BC just to get normal so you know when you can ovulate.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2010