Has anyone had a HSG test?

It has been a year this month that we have been TTC and no pregnancy yet! I went 4 a dr. app 2day and I got my horomones tested thur blood work and I have to go back on the 21st day of my cycle to get a progesterone test done after ovulation. if everything comes back fine, I have to get the HSG test to make sure both ovaries are open. In the mean time hubby is getting his sperm ct checked. I feel weird going thru all this cuz i had 3 pgs with no problem. Anyone going thru a similar situation?

capricorndiva31

Asked by capricorndiva31 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I havent gone into a doc office about it yet but accordint to first response im fertile! lol. i have 1 dd and am TTC #2 so i know how you feel. have been trying for 10 months already!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• How awful! You've been trying only a year? Have you ever stopped to be thankful for the children you DO have? Some people in the world would give their right arm for just one.
    Anonymous

• I know 1 year doesn't seem like a long time to you but it took no effort to get pg with the 3 that i have so this is a different experience 4 me. I thank the lord every night and day 4 my 3 kids and everything else that i have including my new marriage. My 3 children are with my ex-husband and It turned out to be a very difficult marriage. Now that I'm re-married to someone that actually loves my 3 children more than their real father does it's a wonderful thing 2 me that we BOTH want another child. My kids and GOD are the ones that got me through all the hard times and taught me how to forgive and move on, so instead of giving JUST my  right arm , I gave my life.

capricorndiva31

Answer by capricorndiva31 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2010