Work at home options anyone???

DH is working ft amd im a SAHM untill DD goes to school and i was wondering about any work at home places. Im on a couple of Paid to click sites but for an hour *DDs nap time* i only make about 5-8 bucks. Any ideas??

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 10:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• at home day care. you can sit in your own home for people that need child care for less than what they pay at a day care center and you have the lure of actually caring for sick children, meaning mom's don't have to call in. you just have to make sure they know that you are going to call them back if their sick child is too much to handle (ie you'd take them to the dr)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Check the journal on my profile for kgb_ --- You will love it!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• other than daycare! Lol thanks for the suggestion but i had a disaterous time with a friends kid, he was such a brat with woman issues *would only listen to his dad and dh i later found out the lady was being abused* so im staying FAR away from that one. destroyed my house!!!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• There are so many options. What do you like to do?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I am open to anything really. Just something that dosent take forever and a day to make a substantial amount. It took me a month to get 100 bucks on a paid to click site so im burned out on that!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Do you have a car and like to shop?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• yes
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Please send me a email I will give some suggestions you can work from home with if you are intersted please send a message to my profile.
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• You could do resale. I have friends that go to all the major stores like, Osh Kosh, Carters, Gymboree, Old Navy, etc and buy clothing on sale and mix and match with clothing from other stores and turn around and sell them as outfits in a lot. They do pretty well financially and they are both shopping addicts, so it fulfills that need too. You could also become a secret shopper.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2010