Resolutions

It is almost the end of January and I was curious on a few things. How many of you set a New Year's Resolution? What was it and have you stuck with it?

My resolution was to be a better, orgnaized me! I have stuck with it so far and on fire with it. Cleaning things out, throwing things away that we do not need, paying bills on time.

It is the longest I have ever stuck to one.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 10:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My resolution was to spend a little time in God's word every day. I've missed a few days, but I'm not giving up. Also during that time I'm praying for discipline in other areas of my life. I need divine help for that! I am seeing a difference....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Mine was to do laundry every day.. I had gotten a bit lazy with it before and was doing 5-6 loads on Sundays... It's so much easier to keep up doing 1-2 loads a day...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• my resolution was to lose weight and today was day 7 of my diet and i lost 8 1/2 lbs. yayyyyyyyyy!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Mine was to get in shape and perhaps lose that last 15 lbs from the baby who will turn 5 on Friday. I have been working out on the Wii with the Biggest Loser and I have lost 2 lbs. the best part is that after a week DH told me that my thighs and tush looked thinner and better. Yesterday I realized that my pants were loose. Yay! and I'm having a good time doing it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Mine is to have an emergency kit ready by the end of the year. Like a big storage tub stocked with water for each person for 3 days, ready to eat food, can opener, first aid kit, extra leashes and collars for the dogs, radio, flashlight and batteries, copies of important papers, etc, etc. You never know when a natural disaster or what have you might happen and I'd like to be prepared. Nothing on the list is terribly expensive but to buy all that at one time would probably cost a couple hundred bucks. So I figured I would just buy a little at a time and then rotate the food through every 6 months or so.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2010