What happen to you?

When you were pregnant and journeying out in public on public transport did you ever have a problem getting a seat when it was crowded? Like did people offer you a seat if there was no room or what?

I had a discussion with a couple people today and they had horrible experiences but i never did.

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 10:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i only had ONE bad experience when I was pregnant.
    I was at a resturaunt with my mom, as soon as I sat down I guess my chair bumped the person sitting behind me. I was working on moving my chair forward to give her space but the chair was stuck. Before I could even realize there was an issue she turned around and started yelling at me to stop bumping her chair. I'm not even exaggerating when I say I was sitting for a half a second when she started complaining. My mom told her we were sorry and I was pregnant and trying to move the chair .. she jumped up and said she didn't care that I was pregnant, she would hit my fat pregnant a**. It was very uncalled for. And then the girl got into a little old lady's face b/c she stood up for me. Needless to say, I was way too upset to eat so I brought my food home and went to bed. I didn't even eat lunch.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I never took public transit when pregnant, but I had lots of older men hit on me and make weird comments.
    Anonymous

• people are rude. my friend went to a concert and asked this one girl to quit shoving her and so the girl got into her face and my friend grabbed her hair had her on the the ground and told her dont you ever threaten to hit a pregnant lady ever again! and she was 3 months.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I have a few rare rude incidents, but mostly I notice how nice people are. Some random gentleman pumped my gas yesterday, told me to get back in the car.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 8:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2010