If you could be a fly on the wall in any room, what exactly would be happening in that room?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Idk specifically, but I would be at a secret meeting. muwahahahaha and then I'd know top secret information that I must convey to my other fly buddies and somehow alert the humans!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• i would spy on my hubby just for the hell of it
    Anonymous

• I would want me and my DH to both be flys and be in the room where his family is all talking about how much they hate me, it is one of those things we can't get concrete proof on just things here and there.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I'd wanna be a fly on the wall where my bf works...just to see if he's a flirt or not...lol
    Anonymous

LOL! That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this question. only My dh's family not yours :/
    Anonymous

• A few different things. ;)
    Anonymous