pimpls on my butt

what can i do to get rid of them? HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• witch hazel, rub it on ur butt everyday 2 times a day, it will be gone in a few days
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 11:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Rub alcohol on it it will soon dry it out and get off your butt that is why you get these things...lol
    Anonymous

• iam a clean person i shower, i take care of myself, iam a very active woman and a mother of 2 in great shape, i dont understand why it happens to me. ugh i hate it.

Anon 11:09pm Thats mean.
    Anonymous

• Lotsa clean people get pimples on their butt for some reason...I've known two women with that same issue... ;)
    Anonymous

• I used to have the same issue!!! Sometimes wearing the same pair of jeans over and over can cause this (I know because at one point I only had one pair of jeans.. now I have 2.. woohoo!) Neutrogena has a body wash with salicylic acid in it (the same stuff found in face wash) Called Body Clear Body Wash. You can also get it in a scrub. Use it everytime you shower and make sure you scrub your butt cheeks good with a bath scrunchi. After you sudz them up good, make sure to keep your backside away from the spray of the shower.. let the Salicylic acid have some time to work. It will probably take about a week or so and you may still get some breakouts but this should help a LOT! Also, for stubborn pimples, try putting a dab of toothpaste on them (not the gel kind the the actual paste) this helps to dry them out. GL!!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I had the same problem. It began when I was around 18. Witch hazel, rubbing alcohol, acne scrubs, washes, and medication did not help. When I was around 30, I finally had the courage to ask my doctor about it. I was prescribed topical Clindamycin. It is a topical antibiotic and the only thing I found that killed the bacteria that caused the outbreaks.

PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2010