Do you get fly aways?

No matter what I do to my hair some how I get those fly aways sometimes they remind me of little fine wires sticking out of my head..lol I try to put moose on them and it works for alittle while but what causes this?

I could have my hair up in a ponytail and then the flyaways come out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I like pureology's antifade spray first and then Pearatin (anti humectant). It's like a clear syrup to control flyaways. Aveda makes a good one too. But the Antifade really works for me.
    Anonymous

• Nope. I suggest you use some Biosilk Silk Therapy or CHI Silk Infusion before you do your hair. Is it possible you have broken off pieces that are sticking up? You can try Redken Anti Snap if you think this is what it is.
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant my hair got so thick and then a couple months after having the baby I lost quite a bit of hair ... it's been 4 months since then and now I have tons of flyaways from new hair growth... :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• used hair syrum. and kenra hair spray. but i live in WINDY WYOMING so no matter what i do its a mess
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I spray hair spray on my comb/brush while my hair is still damp and comb it through. You're not going to get the magazine-perfect hair (it's airbrushed anyways), but it does do a pretty decent job of controlling the maverick strand.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2010