home sweet home HELP!

Okay please help me My husband is deploying in August for a year. I have a big decision whether to move into a better house here or go home. If I stay here we will still be paying for a house but I will be around all my new friends and possibly going to school and getting stuff done. If I go home we will save roughly around 17,000 that we would be paying for our home here for the year. I don't know what to do I thought this would be an easy decision but it's not and I need help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband just left for deployment. Im moving back home. We are in NY everything is cheaper in NC so im moving back home to save up money. I would move back if it saves you that much money.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I would just stay right were your at. Yeah you would have saved up a lot of money if you moved back home. But look at this way at least when your hubby comes home hes at his own home that his not at a family members house, and you both can spend the time together with out other people butting in, and making stress for you both. If you miss back home go a visit for a few weeks out of the year to see your family. And if you love your home that you live in right know keep it if not then that's something you will have to decide on yourself. You do what you think will be best for you and your husbands future. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like it might be smarter to stay where you are. Yes it is a lot of money, but at the same time how much money, time and headaches are you saving from the old house move to the new house? Where you are at, you can better yourself, get the house looking like a home by the time he comes home. Is there a job that you can get to help with expenses? Even if its maid work? When it comes to providing for your family, you don't have the right to be selfish anymore. What does your husband think of it? I know he'll be gone, but what would he want to come home to?
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 12:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• if u can further your education to get a better job stay there. thats will help u the most in the long run.gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2010