home sweet home HELP!

Okay please help me My husband is deploying in August for a year. I have a big decision whether to move into a better house here or go home. If I stay here we will still be paying for a house but I will be around all my new friends and possibly going to school and getting stuff done. If I go home we will save roughly around 17,000 that we would be paying for our home here for the year. I don't know what to do I thought this would be an easy decision but it's not and I need help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It isn't uncommon for people to go home when their sig other is deployed. I personally think you should go home and just put your stuff into storage. The time will pass by a lot faster if you are home, plus you will have the support of your loved ones.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 11:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• The economy is getting worse.. waiting on buying a house might be better unless your trying to get the tax credit...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I thought the tax credit was up last November?
    Anonymous

• Unless your retirement fund and your child's college fund are completly funded, save the money.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2010