strange rash

Okay so monday I seen that I had an odd rash startin on the back of my hand. Tuesay I seen my doctor and my blood pressure was low, now the rash is spreading like crazy. Its all the way down my arm and has jumped to the other hand and down that arm. I haven't been in contact with anything different. I'm 26 weeks pg and I'm kinda freaked out she I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Possibly prurigo? You may want to hit google and see if that looks familiar, a friend of mine had and basically they said there wasn't much they could do that it would go away when the baby was delivered. good luck, I would definitely be giong back to the doctor.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• you saw*

Haven't ever heard of it i'd go in..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• maybe pupps usually pregnant women get it towards the end of the pregnancy nothing they really can do besides deliver the baby an it goes away try oatmeal lotion an a bath if it still there an spereading go to the er good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• ya i would agree with them that it could be pupps i have it on my belly and im 15 weeks it started a week ago i also just seen athing on it on tlc and they said the same thing that there is nothing you can do and it will go away when the baby is born it can spread everywhere on tlc they said it normaly dosent spread on your face .... i feel for you b/c if yours is like mine it iches bad
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2010