what topics/issues do you feel strongly about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Drinking alcohol while pregnant, very much against it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Well, I feel strongly about every issue. The most powerful issues include everything that falls under the basic human rights which is a lot I know but there is just too much to type out. I would consider myself a defender of the under dog. I fight for people when they are down and need someone on their side.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• breastfeeding, natural birth/homebirth, anti-circ, Attachment Parenting, natural health, homeschooling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Mmm, nothing really. The only time I "feel strongly" about anything is when someone is trying to convince me that my choices are wrong. Other than that, I really couldn't give two less fucks about "issues". If it's not my body, my baby, or my life, I really don't care.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I recently realized that my biggest passion is education, as in parents need to educate themselves about everything concerning them selves and their children. Then make a decision based on your findings instead of "cause the dr said so" or "cause someone on CM said so" Making informed decisions is the best thing you can do for yourself and your family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• There are a lot that I feel strongly about. For example education and actually just about anything that involves my kids. I know this may sound weird but one that I'm passionate about is animals. I volunteer at a local animal shelter and try to help raise awareness about dog fighting and how horrible it is. I've been passionate about this one since I was a kid though.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I feel strongly about several issues, but for the sake of brevity, I'll keep my answer limited to the one I probably discuss the most, which is the humane treatment of animals. I am not a nutty activist, but I feel very passionately about spay/neuter, not chaining dogs up, not selling animals in pet stores, etc.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• drinking and driving,child abuse,stopping the clubbing of harp seals,animal abuse...those are my main 4 but the list goes on.I am not nutty like pp said but I feel I should stand up for what I feel is wrong.Especially for the ones who cant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Anti death Penalty, Pro Choice, Pro gay marriage..
    mom2-2

Answer by mom2-2 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• 1. My faith in our AMAZING Heavenly Father
    2. ANYTHING to do with my husband and children
    3. PRO-LIFE
    4. The sanctity of marriage (between a man and a woman)
    5. Domestic violence
    6. Animal abuse
    7. The RIGHT to bare arms
    8. Mandatory drug testing for any public assistance

I am sure there are others... But this is it for right this second.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2010