Do you remember you first boyfriend?

My very first boyfriend was older than me. I was only in 7th grade and he was in 9th. Back then it was a lot, but now the age difference is nothing. Anyway, he died that year in a car accident. Do you any of you have tragic stories? Now as a mother, I can only think about how sad is mother/father/family was when he died................such a tragedy. It's heartbreaking and I hope to NEVER have to go through that myself.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My friend David was in a car accident where it weakened his spleen or something he was in the hospital for a couple of days. Anyways about a month later he called me and asked if I wanted to skip school with him and our friend Josh. I told him no not today if I get in trouble again my dad will send me off. So after school I got a call from my friend Stephanie and she said that while David was driving down the road his spleen ruptured. Killed him he hit a bank at 90 mph flipped the car it landed on the roof. Our friend josh had his head cut opened and had a broken neck. If I skipped school, I would have died that day. He was doing nitrous hits (the gas that is in dust remover and whip cream it makes your head feel like a balloon) and thats why his spleen ruptured...
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• *his
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• My first boyfriend was in 8th grade, his name was Robert. I lost touch with him over the years. When I was in my early 20's, I saw a news article about him. He was with a group of people at a park one evening when another group of people showed up. There was some kind of fight with some of them (he was just a by stander). Someone pulled a gun & he was killed.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• My daughters classmate aged ten plagued with illness all her short life ,having liver problems never made it, remember the funeral very very sad,shouldnt have to take a child to a funeral, as a parent you would never get over the loss of your child and very difficult to find words to say to those poor parents
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 4:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I remember my first real boyfriend. I was still in shock from the death of my parents. He was a sophomore & me in 8th grade. It lasted a couple of months... but we are friends now.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yes, its my daughters father
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2010