Online Dating Site Username

Ok, so my friend/sister told me I should try a dating site to meet guys since the only places I go other than home are church (where there i one guy who is sorta my age) and class (which has 3 guys and 12 girls).

Now I have the problem of choosing a good username. I need help.

Not sure what you would need to help me so here are some things about me:

I like reading, my favorite book is Gangster my favorite series are Twilight (duh :) and Dragonriders of Pern.

I like psychology

My favorite movie is the Outsiders

Not sure what else...

Thanks in advance for any help

And I don't want any judgement on actually using the site, I'm just looking for a good username.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmmm thats a toughy. I'm not good at usernames. But if your going to use any dating sites I'd choose eHarmony as number 1 choice. Then Match.com.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yeah, I've started on EHarmony, which doesn't need a username. But Match.com does, I figured I try both.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• NOTHING, that will say anything...
    personal about you !!!!!

SAFETY, is the first thing, even a false name...

Tell them, it is a false name when they contact you.

If they do not like it ,TOUGH !
    Better to RESPECT YOU.
    Be safe honey, do not give to much information,
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• hmm... I'm usually pretty good with them but not knowing you, it's harder.
    I typically do mine LisaAnnP because... that's my name lol sometimes I use a _ in between if the other is taken, but it's easy for me to remember. Sometimes I add my favorite number behind it (doesn't hurt that people might think that's my age lol).
    Could use the word plays like lookin4lovein(insert state here), tallblue-eyed blonde, romanticlady, (insert child's name)s Mom, looking2connect, christian4life (might throw off the ones that are just looking for sex), would help if I knew your personality but might give you a start in idea's
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• yeah that will reel em' in eyedoleyes! LOL.. One thing OP when your filling out your profile refrain from using"duh"... It sounds very immature and ignornat.. Especially if you write "favorite series, twillight duh!" Duh doesn't work there, duh is used for the obvious and since no one knows you here "duh is an insult!".
    Anonymous