Vote again?

IF you voted for Obama in 08, will you vote at re-election time? or would you even change your vote had you known things would go the way they are now? OR are you completly happy with your vote and how things are going??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If you had asked me last week and the election were to have been held last Tuesday, my likely answer would have been that I would NOT vote for Mr. Obama again, unless the opposition was really poor.

Ask me today and my answer will be different.

And that's going to change over and over and over again.

Hold this question until the Sunday before election day 2012. It's pointless to ask before then.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I would 100% vote for Obama TODAY over anyone the republicans have to offer! It will take more than a year to get over the eight years BUSH screwed up!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It will take more than a year to get over the eight years BUSH screwed up!!!!!!

***
    Ohhhhh...so now he needs MORE than a year???!!! LMAO!!

Psst....let me tell you something....Obama could be in office for 8 years (cringes at the thought), and STILL not have addressed/reversed ANY of Bush's "screw-ups." The only thing Obama is good for is quadrupling the COMBINED mistakes of all past Presidents, and take this country to a point where we cannot recover!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• The only thing Obama is good for is quadrupling the COMBINED mistakes of all past Presidents, and take this country to a point where we cannot recover!!!

He sure is SPENDING more....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:27 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

So, this year long focus on liberal special interest spending and back room health care deals OVER actually focusing on the economy is Bush's fault, huh? Interesting  Looks like your blinders fit nicely...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I think people bought houses they had no prayer of paying for and were living way beyond their means.

Millions of households.
    Then when gas prices went to $4.50 a gallon, that was IT!!

And here we are!

How the hell did Barney Frank and Nancy happen?
    Who the hell keeps doing that?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I would ask you a question ?

Are you still going to vote for the same people in US Senate and House of Representatives ?????? Do you get that THEY are a big part of the problem ! It is so easy to blame any President and just give those klowns free ride .

Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 8:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I would like to vote on how many times this question can be asked in a 3 month period.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Why are we still blaming the Bush Administration for the Obama mistakes????? When does he get to man up for his own failures???? Bush is NOT our President. Obama IS.......I listened to him last night. Just a point. He wants to freeze federal spending. Do it NOW.....not in 2011. That is something done all the time at the state and local levels. Should not be a problem for the Federal gov't. Except to push through what can be pushed before the freeze takes place. Have a hiring freeze. Not make new departments. If Obama lived in your house, and you had to make drastic changes, and he told you to what until 2011 when you need to do it now, what would you do???? Listen to him or do what you know is best for your family?
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Why are we still blaming the Bush Administration for the Obama mistakes????? When does he get to man up for his own failures????

WHich failures would that be? When do you own up to the fact that the last admin did screw up alot and it will take a long tome to get out of that

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2010