Mommyisms

Have you noticed yourself singing songs from your children's toys or TV shows? I can't seem to stop!!! It drives me nuts.. In the shower, cooking, or doing random things I find myself singing or humming them. Some of the songs I find annoying!

What other "mommyisms" have you noticed or other people noticing you doing?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 1:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I constantly shake my leg while sitting. I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out and said, " yea, I used to do that too it comes from bouncing your baby on your leg all the time". LOL I thought that was pretty funny.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yes, I would sing the "theme songs" in my head even in BED! Even in my SLEEP! I'd wake up singing them. It almost made me cuckoo! LOL! PS-I won't tell you which ones because then they'll be back in YOUR head! ROFL!

I also sway from side to side when standing and talking to someone. It's from swaying my little guy back & forth and back and forth...
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 1:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I used to hum the theme to Thomas The Tank Engine until one day at work, a friend heard me! How embarrassing!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2010