depressed?

Here lately I just dont seem to have energy for anything. It doesn't take much to upset me. I'm not really interested in sex. All I want to do is lay down. I feel sick all the time, and no matter how much I sleep, im tired.

I'm pregnant, yes, but neither of the other two pregnancies effected me like this. We recently had to move in with the in-laws, I can't find a job because of lack of babysitters, and that to long on my feet I pass out. My husband and I have had alot of trust issues. He's messed up, and i'm trying to forgive.

I just dont know what to do. I know i have tons to do, but the will just doesn't seem to be there anymore...any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• It is very difficult when you are pregnant. Hormones are all out of whack, and most pregnant women can wear their emotions on their sleeves. Its very hard having to live with someone who dont completely trust, and then to add to the fire having to live with the in laws. Try talking with your dr and they should be able to help. I was extremely emotional when I was preggo and talking with the dr helped alot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• tell your ob . he/ she may have some suggestions. u cant take many meds when u are pregnant and it does sound as if u hv a real reason to b depressed. talk to the doc and she what he/she says. gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I think that you should talk to your doc and let her know how you feel and maybe can give you something plus i think that you need to talk to your husband about things . Your going through alot right now try to take it easy because stress is not good for you nor the baby. I think its hormones, i was really bad when i was pregnant with my son, all i wanted to do was sleep and cry then things got better as time went by.
    vickrn0718

Answer by vickrn0718 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I'm not pregnant & i feel this way. Things are tough right now, i just lost my job, & i don't know what to do with myself. I don't want to have sex, i don't want to clean i just want to play video games all day to keep my mind of the difficulties we're going through. I'm hesitant to find a job because i want to be available for my daughter, i don't want to go back to her staying at her dads 5 days a week because i have to work. I love picking her up from school & helping her with her homework. Trying to find some work at home, but my DH does not want me to do that. He is against the idea.

I feel ya...just want to crawl in a hole & hope everything works itself out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Maybe you should see a doc and get a prescribion for some medication so that it can help you a bit. I at times feel stressed depressed I think what helps also is to get out and do things with your daughter to clear your mind about things and just to change the scenary. What id DH? Divorced husband? Staying at home is not helping you try to go for a walk and listen to some music and stuff.
    vickrn0718

Answer by vickrn0718 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 31, 2010