What can i do to better my chances of getting Pregnant??

I have one daughter she is going to be 3 years old in april! we are really trying for number two, but are not having any luck at all in that area!! I was wondering is there anything that I can do to better my chances, because we really want to have another child, but are not haveing any luck what so ever!!! Please help, and thanks

Ashtin04242007

Asked by Ashtin04242007 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Eat right. I mean really. Pay attention to what you are putting in your body. try to eat only organic meats and dairy products as these conventional products typically carry hormones which may have been linked to infertility. Exercise. avoid alcohol and unnecessary stress. track your ovulation.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler and follow the charting method. It WORKS. Pregnant next month if you follow it and both of you are fertile.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Don't stress! Our bodies tend to do crazy things when they are stressed out. Make sure to take time for yourself and try not to put so much pressure on the situation. While it seems right to your brain to have another baby right now, maybe your body just sin't ready at this point in time? Best of luck to you two =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Google "evening primrose oil". It's not good to take if you are pregnant. But it thickens up the "stuff'" inside you and helps the sperm stick around longer. I just deleted a really long pre-coffee explaination because it sounded like garble, but google it in terms of help to conceive, and it might work. It doesn't hurt to try. Also after having sex, put your pelvis up on a pillow for a while. Don't get up and move around right away. And don't try too hard. It's always right after to stop trying so hard that you get prenant. Good luck....It will happen before you know it!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Stop "trying"...go out together,get drunk,come home,have wild sex..and BAM, you'll be pregnant! LOL. seriously..it works ;)
    Anonymous

• yea just stop trying so hard if u think about it all you are doing is having neg. results and get sad about it sweet just wait it out i know that it does sound like the best thing right now but it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

I'm going to go ahead a second that. I went to my brother-in-law's wedding in mexico where my husband and I got to get away from everything get wasted at a swim up bar and just be carefree. Well it's 3 weeks later now and I am pregnant....huge supprise. Try it, if anything it will give you fun memories of things you won't be able to do once your baby comes!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2010